Snowdays and Painting
So, when I wake up in the morning, and it is starting to snow, I have to make the decision whether I can go to work.
Yesterday I opted to stay home from my job at the Tibetan Shop, which closes when no one can make it into work. I figured the price of my auto deductible is much more than what I make there, so it was a no-brainer.
I stayed home and....PAINTED.
Today my painting student cancelled; his road had not been plowed yet. Fortunately I had a few hours to put in another job who will take me as much as they can get me- a few hours a week, and I have one student who comes every week, no matter the weather. Tomorrow I will not go to my studio in Rhinebeck, so I will go for a few hours tonight, pack up what I need, take care of some business, and get ready to hunker down, and work from home.
Today's painting is titled "After the Storm".
One of my 5 x 5 Oil on Canvas paintings, for 90.00.
Off to work on my website that needs to be updated badly.