Cape Junk



One of my favorite things to do on Cape Cod is to go to estate sales and to the local swap shop. This trip netted me fabulous finds for paint as well as other things for my home and eBay side business.

The first photo is my 5.50 purchase from an artist’s estate in a well maintained sprawling home overlooking the back of a farmers fields. I could live there. Many people showed up but few were interested in the oils which I found odd. The second photo are paints that were dropped off at the swap shop. My friend saw them come in and snagged them for me. I really like the concept of a swap shop- every city and town should have one as it helps keep things out of the landfill.

I picked up $200.00+ of paint for 5.50 and was so grateful. Art supplies cost a lot of money, so finding good paint at a bargain price is always fabulous. Stay tuned.........because as one writer said in a review: “I’m unstoppable!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames