Sinterklaas Fair, Rhinebeck, NY

 

Hard to believe it is Thanksgiving next weekend. Time flies when you are busy.I will be doing this show on Sunday, and am bringing my cards, small artworks(painting/mixed media works)and perhaps some journals. It is the first fair of the season for me, and I still have Unison, the Art Foray at Mohonk, and am particiaptingin a craft show in my home city of Kingston, NY.  More details to follow. 

Photo: fall is settling in ....

Fall is definitely entrenched here in the Hudson Valley. I have ordered my snow tires and am putting them on tomorrow. Since I no longer have "snow days or delays" and if I don't work, I don't get paid, I decided to spend the money and be safe.  

iPhone photo altered in one of my favorite photo apps, available both for
iPhone and Android called SNAPSEED.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames