Winter Wonderland

Hay Field, Staatsburg, NY
Mohonk Preserve, NY
From the Studio, Kingston
From the Studio, Kingston
From the Home Throne
My winter shows are done. Despite the economy, I have done well with what I have had. Holiday cards sold out, as did my new tin ornaments. I also sold art. It is gratifying when someone falls in love with a piece of me that sings to them.

Winter is setting in, and I am holing myself up in my house for the next three days to rest, and to get into the holiday spirit. I have a few commissions to paint before the holiday, and plenty to do- like clean up the house, and buy food! after such a flurry of constant work.

In spite of the busy-ness, I have managed to continue my daily essay on light for the month. A few selections from the weeks work.

Be safe you east coasters...there's another storm coming.  Off to buy cat litter, food, and some art supplies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames