The Lucie Awards
I am still in recovery from the late Wednesday night jaunt to New York City. I don't do going till 3 AM well, and I am still feeling hungover from lack of sleep. The organization Larry has worked for the past 17 or so years, "The Center for Photography" was awarded a Lucie Award which was presented at Lincoln Center. I knew it was going to take a feat of mightiness to make it with my schedule, and I did not want to go. More stress. But when I saw Larry's face when I insinuated that it was OK if he went without me, I bit my tongue and just moaned for a few days about how difficult it was going to be to pull this off, and about how I was not going to be able to wear my little black cocktail dress because I have no pretty shoes that my feet/ankle will tolerate trekking thru NY. The Metro North ride along the Hudson River is beautiful in any weather, so I shot many photos on the way down. We all met up at the Radio City Apartments which reminded me of my gr...

Comments