I've Been...

I've been working.
mushroom hunting
gardening
attending openings
submitting to art shows
visiting with friends A LOT (I am getting tired from too many busy nights and not enough sleep)
yoga
cooking
cleaning
meditation

not writing. not art.

But I am percolating stories to tell and I suspect some more art will be springing forth soon.

Stay tuned.

Photos of morels found on Sunday's very hot and humid hike in the woods. I escaped from the poison ivy, stinging nettle, bugs this time around. And I bagged some shrooms, and really enjoyed the three plus hours of observing nature in detail in the woods. 

It was tough however, hiking in 90 degree weather in long sleeves and jeans/high socks and boots while having hot flashes.  Needless to say, I showered a few times that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames