Kingston Farmer's Market


Look for me tomorrow at the Kingston Farmer's Market

No, I am not selling things from my garden, though it overflows with several varieties of basil, Swiss chard, and when the cucumbers come in baby, watch out guys.  You're all history.

Friend and author Heather Rolland and I are sharing a booth on John Street, which is closed to traffic twice a month for local craftspeople to join in with the Farmers.  I've spent the last two days working in the studio in between all the other things I have had to do after being away for two weeks, but I promise to have a batch of new cards, and to bring some of my smaller paintings and collages.

Enclosed are a few scans of some new cards, which are apropos for the market. I hope to see some of my readers and Facebook friends there.  At the very least, I am putting my art and my face together in my little city, which in spite of my periodic rantings, I do love. 

Off to give Alanna a bath. She has had a very full day, and is a very concerned about the dirt on her feet.

Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames