Day 2

Day 2:  another lovely day.... the first piece I painted was a flop. I screwed up the boat and ended up just making some weird mystical thing in the water. I enjoyed the process and may use pieces of this in something else, or not.

(I am writing on my iPad, in poor photography light, and my wireless keyboard seems to have bit the dust!)




The second painting I did while waiting for the workmen to finish their work in the yard. I sat in the screened in porch painting my view. Not quite finished. A good exercise. I will repost when done. I work in layers...and need to put more detail etc in. 


After my 3 o’clock float on the reservoir I had to pack up and head to destination 2- Cape Cod. I found the traffic to be very light leaving late from the camp in Douglas. Totally psyched to go to our yearly rental and see my dear friends.




The second piece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames