Day 4






Stunning day on Cape. We typically go to the beach from 3-5. Less people, less sun. Today we drove to Marconi Beach where it was surprisingly quiet. It was low tide, with a fab sandbar and between the beach and sandbar was a nice swimming area safe from the jaws of the sharks - about 4 feet deep. The water temp was 60 though I swear it was much warmer. Maybe I’m just a tough old bird used to mountain streams. I swam. And painted some postcards and small watercolor cards. I travel simply and  just bought my basic Kremer set.

My friend from Barcelona is in the states, so I await her and another friend for a few days of  playtime. Larry will have to deal though somehow I suspect he enjoys being surrounded by women. Oh what a lucky man he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames