1001 starts

I have started half a dozen blogs and erased them all.
Too many fragments, too many emotions, too many things.

My comment for the day on Facebook, was "Notes BACK to the Universe: when you give me a plateful, would you give me something bigger than a gherkin fork to deal with it?

So for now, I leave you with someone else's art.  I have checked out her other videos and songs.This Swedish songstress will be my muse tomorrow while I hide in the studio and make chicken salad out of chicken shit (quote attributed to my orthopedic surgeon post surgery when I started walking again)...and process my next move.

Click on link below to take you to another world. I love the rawness and the power of this video.
 
When I Grow Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames