Leaving the Riviera tomorrow

The weather has been good, the people lovely, the color of everything amazing. I finally feel relaxed in this almost perfect world, and am sad that I return home tomorrow. I do miss Larry, and know I am coming home to some major family problems and have to deal with some more health issues, but I feel like I have the fortitude and peace of mind to think clearly and non-reactionary. I miss my husband and it will be good to be home again to give him a great big brown hug.

I discovered the motherlode of bead stores here and bought the colors of the ocean-blues, purples, aquas and pearls of course and will be making a line of earrings that reflect the influence that this part of the world has had on me.

Look for my paintings and postings about my jewelry in a few days. I fly home tomorrow and soon will be back into the full swing of teaching and hard work.

I can look forward to returning however, and that will keep me going!

till then, xxpatti

Comments

Dawn said…
I am off to the Mayan Riviera this Saturday and am an avid beader... I was wondering where you found the
"motherload" of all bead stores so I could go there!
Dawn

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames