Fairy Tale Land


Two days in a row that I had not set foot in the studio. I have not been home in time to do much more than eat and fall into bed. I went to bed at 8:30 last night to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas with Larry, but I could not stay awake and missed a good 20 minutes of the DVD. I bought it for Larry for his birthday (he was Jack at Halloween and he LOVES the movie) so I will have to go back and see what I missed.

Tonight's art - Leah gave me an old print in a frame. The print is worth Nada, but the frame is a cool vintage mock Rococo style in off white/gold.

Flash forward-I had an idea for a collage using a few pieces I loved, but it never materialized because I never found the right last piece to make it work. Then I pulled out an old linen book I bought a few weeks ago, and voila, there it was.

The collage looks FAB in the frame, and will be beautiful in some child's room, or if you love fairy tales and fantasy like I do, you might just like it on YOUR wall.

Find this and more at the Unison Fair, December 5Th and 6Th..but more on that another time.

Oh, and I think I found a venue to have a show next year. After Thanksgiving I am going to bring some images over to have the owner look at them. It is a very cool coffee shop uptown Kingston that has a round room with wonderful walls upon which to hang large landscapes. I had better keep working!!

Patti O Designer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames