HOW?????

I am desperately trying to figure out how to live the life I was living when I wasn't out of the house teaching for 8 hours.

I hit the floor running at 6 am, and have not sat down to rest till after nine the past two nights, which leaves little time for any decent R and R, never mind socializing! After a full day of teaching, there is still gardening, harvesting, preserving and cooking to do, as well as things related to my art shows and studio, laundry, cleaning, blah blah blah. Oh, and my blogs and Facebook! What do I give up?

In a way I look forward to rainy days that keep me inside, and the winter months that the gardens lay dormant. Though I miss the fresh greens and veggies, I am tired of the work that it takes to procure a good harvest, and of maintaining the yard. I am even OK with closing off the back room as it is one less room to clean.

Off to bed to preview some art films, and then try and get some reading in.
Oh, and try and fix my Itunes..which won't open and I seriously hope that installing the new version will fix it!

Patti O Geeked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames