No Words Can Say.....

I had some interesting things to talk about, but all seems such frivolous idle chatter when you have people whom you care about being diagnosed with cancer, and things are not great.

It puts things into perspective.

Many things.

Cancer. A word that has invaded my life.

My father. My aunt. My daughter. A dear friend who died from it. A dear friend recently diagnosed.

What have we done to ourselves to make cancer so prevalent?

Chemicals in and on our food, present in our plastics which house drinking water as well as so many other things, making holes in our ozone layer,?

Technology has come to this?

I won't even get into war.

I am distraught.

Sometimes the human race disgusts me.

But I must keep positive and do what I can to change things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames