What I Have Discovered

My weekend has been packed…packed with work, packed with discoveries, packed with the divinities of the universe.

I have discovered through my painting class that there is so much that I don’t know and I have so much to learn about painting in regards to color, technique, and structure. I have learned that I will only learn these things through hard work and perseverance and painting painting painting.

I have discovered through my yoga class that every time I incorporate movement, breathing and awareness in my life, I am doing yoga. May I remember this in my day to day activities, and boy, do my inner thighs hurt from my 2 hour yoga class.

I have re-discovered the value and joy of friendship and the beauty of having dinner with people that I admire in my life. Thank you Karen for this gift.

I am off to make my bed with clean sheets which is another gift. I love to slide under freshly washed cool sheets and close my eyes and breathe deeply.

To discovery and divinity

Patti OOOOOOOOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames