Why No Posts




The past few days have been very busy. An art workshop in Woodstock based upon the incredible work by illustrator/writer Peter Sims. Then immediately following that, a long afternoon of making raised beds for my gardening by my dear friends Ruben and Jesus.

Today was a beautiful day. Temps in the 80's. Larry was working so I was flying solo, but I did all of my chores with joy as I could put the top down and do them while riding under the sun. I came home to do some garden work, and Tom, another one of my fabulous male friends, graciously picked up 2 square yards of compost for me to put into my empty beds, and with his help and his son Nat, we filled those babies up!

It felt wonderful--the sun, the shovel, the weeding.

Then there was the party hosted by my friend Karin, introducing us to new people - all of whom were cool and interesting!

I feel a bit more even keel, though I was having some nasty hot flashes, and Karin's husband bought me a washcloth with ice. I did not realize they were German washcloths, which are more like hand mitts, which hold ice really well. I think that it is a great product for marketing a "cool down" for us peri-menopausal women.

Off to bed, a bit hot with hormones, sunburn, and the joy of spring.

May you all be hot too. Lol.

Patti O Hottie

Comments

Unknown said…
sounds like a wonderful way to spend the first day of real summer weather - at least around here it was! i hope those hormones settle down for you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames