Back Home Again

A brief summary:
Number 1: keep those potty blog comments coming. Potty talkers UNITE!
Number 2: Thank you for bearing with ooey gooey family photos. Can't help it. After all, aren't we all works of art in progress?
Number 3: Larry congratulated me on being a great back seat driver(notice he did NOT say front seat) driver. Which meant I was a tough one. No doubt--I have very high driving standards. I told him he drove fabulously 85-95% of the time. It was the othr 5%-15% that made me very nervous. (FYI 10%- the average of 2,000 miles= 200 miles that I had to worry about streaks in MY underwear!)
Number 4: family time is priceless.
Number 5: after almost 5 hours of Oprah and Eckert Tolle podcasts and lengthy discussions Larry summed it up in:
1. Everything changes
2. Everything is connected
3. Pay attention.

I read in my Right Sizing Your Life book (by Ciji Ware)that if you do something 21 times in a row, it will become habit. So with the following words I will leave you:
1. Everything changes
2. Everything is connected
3. Pay attention.

Pattio O Wisdom

PS can't find my digital camera...hmmmmm. Too dark, too tired to care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames