Sick

I came home today full of all kinds of good intentions, but I felt very lethargic all of a sudden.

I decided to be kind to myself and lie down for a while; after all, I just came off of a very busy 10 days, and I needed some rest after a day at school.

As I lay in bed, I had the WORST stomach/intestinal cramps for hours. Good thing I listened to my body and was not out gadding about in a store or at the gym.

I got a bite to eat as I am feeling a bit better, had a schluck of sherry, and am heading back upstairs.

Flying takes a lot out of me, and besides, my arms are tired, lol.

patti o landing

Comments

Woodstock said…
How much is a "Schluck?"
John Bryson said…
Being sick sucks! Worst thing about being human.
john

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames