The 10,000 thoughts


"Ten Thousand Things" is a Buddhist expression representing the dynamic interconnection and simultaneous unity and diversity of everything in the universe. (from The Kyoto Journal)

Though I may not have written in a few days, I do assure you, I have done or thought 10,000 things. AOL (which I am slowly weaning myself off of...) dumped my blog last night, and I gave up. I am now typing from Mozilla.

Just a few of my 10,000 thoughts from the past 48 hours: (censored of course)

  • my frustration with our country's culture
  • the constant rain that drums upon my tin roof reminding me that my studio may flood
  • don't expect life to always be fair
  • I have been betrayed
  • mean people suck
  • sensual is not sinful
  • injustice makes me sick
  • ignorance appalls me as does bigotry, racism, and sexism
  • I am brave
  • I am strong
  • I hate doing taxes
  • Hot flashes are very interesting
  • I have become best friends with my heating pad
  • NO means NO
  • I need more flowers in my life
  • I need more time in my studio
  • Thank GOD for my friends
  • I need to clone myself
  • I have a fear of needles
  • I dislike clowns.
  • I love teaching teenagers..I love my job
  • I must think before I act
  • I have a caring and nurturing husband
  • Why can't the city fix the potholes
  • Sometimes I wish I didn't think so much
  • I am lucky
  • I am grateful
  • I am loved.
Tucked inside those 10,000 thoughts are stories, miniseries and soap operas, some thrust upon me. Others are more profound and introspective stories of bravery, love, and strength.

Oh to tell those stories.

Patti o tales

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames