The Meyers Briggs Test

After my posting the article on Introverts/Extroverts, and reading the private emails and responses to it that I had received, I headed over to take my own Meyers Briggs test that I found online for free. It was a Jung Typeology test, and I whipped through the 50 questions quickly.

The results? My personality type is INFJ known as the Counselor Idealist Type(Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging). Rare, only 1% of the population. Considered one of the more creative types who have a complex inner life. They are found teaching/counseling/and often are artists/designers/novelists. Tisk tisk. Is this me or what? I share this personality with others such as Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor . Not shabby.

It is funny how I have never even thought about this before....and the article on the Introvert really hit home the other night. I have felt guilty at times that I am not a big social person, and though I LOVE people, and working with them, I need a considerable amount of time by myself to be able to give to those in my life.

Head on over and take your own test, and see your own personality type. It may give you some insight, comfort or inspiration. If nothing else, it is a lot more interesting than some of those funny Facebook quizzes....

Patti O Personality Tester!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
the first time i took it, i came out INTP - an introverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiver - and one of my most healing moments in therapy came when my counselor looked at the results, looked at me and said: "if you feel you're different from most other people, you're right." so vive la difference... i'm toasting you in your cave from my own!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames