Heat Stroke

Poor repro of my painting, but this is how hot it feels in my back room. I am frantic with packing for a four day trip to the Cape. I have never been this disorganized. I guess having a busy day and a 2 year old and trying to function in a steam bath in a house that has no central A/C. (which makes me think of somewhere deep in Louisiana, swamps and bugs and the sounds that your feet make walking in mud)

My mind is fried, I am running around, trying to make sure I have everything I may need for my four days of R and R. I am so technically demented with all of my equipment that I must bring...iPod, laptop, digital camera, cell phone, and all the adaptors that go with them. Oh and my art supplies to boot, and books. And meditation videos for when I am awake while others sleep.

Perhaps I will use none of them and just lie on the beach and listen to the ocean. Novel idea, isn't it?

Will be reporting from further east....patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames