Life as an Artist in Woodstock


My friend Liz has a blog called Life as an Artist in Woodstock. I put the link on my Catskillpaper blog. You should stop by and check it out, and read the entry on SECRETLY CREEPY. The site contains weird photos that were found on ebay. I have a few that I should submit, including the photo I posted on tonight's blog.

I took it a few summers ago when I was selling a collection of dolls for a friend on eBay. Alanna is in the background, about 8 months or so, rolling around. I have some fun photos which I kept as they were so cool..both the dolls and the photos.

So I leave you here with this image...I should have a writing contest based on it. The places we could go.

Till tomorrow, Patti O Dolly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames