Now THIS is Cute


Oh the people at Honda hate me when I come in to get my car fixed! Why? Because I ask questions and make them look things up to make sure that we are on the same page. Long story, I won't get into it, but the moral of the story is...always check online to see if ANY of the problems you are having with your car have recalls or bulletins put out on it, and make SURE that it isn't covered under warranty. I don't think car places like smart women.

I also got my music order and FINALLY have some new music to listen to. A Few Small Repairs by Shawn Colvin, the new KT Tunstall CD, and choral music sung in the Sistine Chapel. Am heading upstairs right now to relax to that one.

A few cute photos of my student's pit bull puppies. How sweet are they?!!!!

REMEMBER TO PLAY.

Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames