Still the Same, Only More So

So I still don't have a train booked from Madrid to Valencia and back, and the dog shit is still sitting in their driveway. Un-f-in believable.

At least tomorrow I know that I will have the train booked as I am going to get my friend whose first language is Spanish help us out. I am over caring how much it costs as long as it is booked and we know we can get from point A to point B. The English portion of the site only gives us part of the picture....we need to book it via the Spanish site which gives us more information. What a trip this is going to be, the two gringas in Spain.

My main computer is really near the end of its life. It has been fair in giving me plenty of warning, and I am a fool for not taking advantage of it and backing up all the things that need to be backed up, but there has been so little time. I hope it has a little bit of life left when I come back.

I have doc appointments, a hair appointment, taxes, art to be sent out, galleries to drop work off to, and more. All to be done before Saturday. I keep reminding myself to breathe - all day long.

So off to bed to rest. If I am not rested I cannot think straight, or keep sane while the rest of the world spins out of control around me.

Patti O Top

Comments

Andrea said…
Patti, if your computer totally dies, you may be able to take it to a computer store where they can access the hard drive and recover your data. I had to do that a little over a year ago when my power supply died and fried my OS. Luckily, I was able to get a new power supply, and the store reinstalled everything for me.

Good luck on that train booking thing! I went through the same thing for my Italy trip, and finally I just let it go and bought my tickets at the stations.
-A
Judy Vars said…
Have a great trip!
L
Judy

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames