A Note from the Universe

I subscribe to little daily blurbs from a site called The Adventurers Club. It is a site devoted to the "law of attraction", visualization tools, the power of thought etc. Perhaps a bit "New Agey" for some....but I am one who gleans philosophies from many different avenues and I take what I like, and leave the rest. The term Universe can be changed to "God as we know it" or any other deity which you believe in.

I really liked today's Note. It made me smile while the world is spinning out of control around me:

Daily, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second you are admired by eyes in the unseen, Patti. You are completely understood. Your actions and inactions are honored. Your thoughts and deeds are saluted. Even your fears and challenges are seen as they truly are: not as weaknesses, but opportunities you once crafted for gifts you can now hardly imagine.

And, I must say, having a connection with a soul as adventurous as yours gives us all ample reason to party like "the roof was on fire."

Thanks, from this side of the curtains -
The Universe


I want to write the universe a note back...Thank YOU for providing me with endless opportunities for learning how to live each day to its fullest, with passion and love. There is no greater gift.

I chose this random photo for today as I see the Universe as a very wise entity. And, you know, you don't get wise without putting on the years, afnd there is beauty is all stages in life, so here is to age and wisdom!

xxpatti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames