Thank You to my Readers

I have received some lovely comments and emails about last night's blog, as well as other blogs that I have written over the past year. It is gratifying to know that my thoughts and my experiences touch others, bring them to another time, give them something to think about.

Though we are each unique individuals, we have universal experiences and feelings, and it is those that I seek to reach out and connect with. In a cyberspace sort of way, I yearn to hold hands and celebrate our commonalities rather than our differences.

Thank you to those who have told me their stories and experiences. Please feel free to interact and share more. If you write me emails, let me know if I can publish exerpts from them.

Through our stories we connect, heal, and experience joy.

Namaste, Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames