It's all BUNK

It is too late to write.

I spent an hour with my aunt on the phone, which has wiped me out emotionally. On a good day she is a challenge. On a bad day she is an ........energy depleter, save for the fact that I try and make her laugh, cause I don't think anyone else tries to do that.

I am struggling with the negative lab results which mean I have to now have a colonoscopy. Next week. Great. The last great orifice to be explored.

Some think it is my body processing trauma. Some think it is my gallbladder. Some say "lactose intolerance". I say WTF, I just want to be normal again!

I say it's all shit. Plain and simple.

Patti O feces

Comments

Unknown said…
ew ouch. hang in there!!!! xoxox... annie
Judy Vars said…
Patti,
Glad you are making someone else laugh. It is all shit!
hang in there.
Love
Judy

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames