My I-MAC has arrived!

I am keeping this blog short tonight as I am too busy trying to learn how to use my new/used I-MAC.

It was getting really old working on my laptop, which is fine for what it is, but I like a bigger screen, a bigger keyboard, and the ability to run all the programs I need.

I bought it from a really good friend, who had it LOADED with all of the Graphics Programs I could ever want. So much to learn, so little time.

I still have to figure out how to transfer all of my files onto the external hard drive that came with it, and how to get my I-Tunes up and running. I need to buy a USB hub as I need more than the three ports that are on it, but that is no biggie.
I don't think that the USB ports on the keyboard are good for much, or at least powerful enough for hard drives and card readers that I often have to use.

More tomorrow, as I have to get some sleep soon. Last night I was up from 2-4, and actually got up and did some work as there was no way I could get back to sleep.

Patti O Computer Geek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames