Goodbyes

I am so very sad. There are a few people who have been involved in my life that I am facing saying goodbye to in the next few days. Each has bought something very special and unique to my life and my career.

I am grateful for having met these very special people. They have given me gifts that are priceless and I hold them dear to my heart. Though I have told them this, I don't know if they will ever understand just how grateful I am for their having touched my life. I can only hope that I have given them something equally important in return.

I spent much time creating something for each one of them. Though simple, they were truely gifts from my heart.

Tonight's art was for one of them. I wanted to make a piece that symbolized them using my own art and photoshop. I wrote a farewell on it, deep from my heart. It is the most honest gift that I could give.

To both these people my parting words are simple but ring true "Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. (Garrison Keillor)

xxxpatti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames