I'm Beginning to get a Complex....


I think when I am undergoing great stress, I find relief in my humor. It has saved my ass in the classroom, it is saving my butt right now as we speak.

Because of the nature of the situation, I cannot disclose certain facts out of respect for my family. My heart aches, but I know there is little I can do or control, and have to believe that there is a reason for everything.

So back to my humor. I meant to write about this a while ago, as it has been bothering me.

We have these automatic deodorizers in the faculty bathroom at work. They are on some kind of timer or have a sensor that periodically releases a spray of scent into the air.

Very cool I think, EXCEPT that every time I go in there, and pick up my skirt, or pull down my pants, it goes off. I hear a distinct spray and smell whatever the scent is wafting over me. At first I though it funny, but now I am getting neurotic.

I dunno..maybe it has a motion sensor that sets it off, and by golly, I am going to find out what it is. Inquiring minds need to know, so that I can report back and perhaps countless others who may be experiencing the same thing will know.

Photo tonight===Hudson River Painter Thomas Cole's outhouse. Thought it very apropos to the blog. Wonder what THEY smelled like?!

Trying to laugh, Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames