The Postcard Show!


Last night Larry and I watched Little Miss Sunshine which was a good black comedy. We got some really good chuckles out of it, which is always a good thing. I am liking this Netflix set up. As soon as I watch the second episode of Rome, I will be shipping them back for the next two movies. I don't have to worry about them being late, or having to run out to get a movie. (think of the pollution and gas that is saved!) I have unlimited computer viewings, so for shorter videos, I can bring my laptop upstairs with me. Not the greatest, but heck, it is free, and instant gratification, so why not?

I was awake earlier than I wanted to be this morning, as I usually wake up right before dawn. Rather than get up, Larry bought me coffee in bed, and for the first time in ages, I read a magazine while sipping my fresh brewed java. About 1/4 of the way into my Mary Englebreit magazine, right about when I started to get ideas and be inspired looking at other's work, I realized that today was the POSTCARD SHOW!

Larry never saw me move so fast on a Sunday morning. I like to beat out the others who go to the show, and there is one vendor that I always visit as her prices are affordable, and I always find AND purchase a large amount of ephemera from her.

I did not have a budget, and I spent more than I had planned, but I am set for Christmas AND Valentines day for ephemera for my artwork, and have some to sell so that I can afford my habit.

Visit my etsy link if you are a lover of ephemera, and if you are looking for anything special, drop me an email. These two little guys are listed on Etsy, as well as several other lots of dog cards.

Off to watch Rome, yummmm.....I love that show. The costumes, the actors and actresses, the intrique, the sex. For any of you who like historical drama, this is a GREAT series!

Cleopatti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames