I'm Baaaack

Tonight's sunset lasted a long long time it seemed. Miles - a bunch of songs on my iPod. It was beautiful, and looked like someone was painting the sky with a huge calligraphy brush. Oranges, violets, blues.

The perfect ending to what turned out to be a lovely weekend.

Time with good friends. Visits to a most lovely Stationery store in Wellfleet; a visit to the Edward Gorey Museum in Yarmouthport. And, of course, art and photos, some of which I will talk more about on my art blog.

Three different beaches in three days. Corn chowder, lobster rolls. Walks during low tide. Movies (one of which was Little Children. Wow---) Reading, thinking, absorbing the sun into every pore I could expose.

But I am tired and need to sleep. I work hard and I play hard, and tomorrow is a work hard monday. The travelogue will have to start tomrorow! Till then, Patti O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames