All You Need is Love

It is Tuesday. Tuesdays are busy days, as my students have finally woken up and recovered from either their weekend of rest or of partyland.

Yet I have to pause and remember--it is much the same for the adults. We are not immune to recovering from a weekend of quiet and rest, OR a weekend of wild abandon.

On Tuesdays after work I head to Woodstock to see my therapist/guru. I have been to many therapists over the years, and the last few have been amazing, each one getting better and better. I now have the creme de la creme, and it is not mere chance that I have been graced with her presence.

I have worked with her for a year. I have traveled roads that were rough, roads that I never wanted to go down, and roads I never knew existed. I have turned myself inside out and upside down.

But now I am on my feet again. And the one thing and the ONLY thing that I have realized that means anything, can make any difference, that MATTERS in life....is LOVE.

And, this line from the song All You Need is Love, makes sense of all the pain and the sorrow of life, for "Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...all you need is love".

To love, Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames