sNOw day?



The fair was a success. I delivered my order, sold a good amount of my inventory, and had a wonderful time seeing my customers and fellow vendors for yet another year.

I watch children grow, hairlines receed, and character lines develop in the people I have gotten to know over the past 14 or so years.

I did well, I am grateful, and I sold some larger pieces for higher prices. I have under valued my work for so long, and this was a year where I put a fair value on my work.

I am tired, can't write too much more, and hope that we have a weather delay, or even better still, a SNOW DAY tomorrow. Perhaps the universe will be kind to me again.

I had to say goodbye to this piece. One of my best customers liked it, and bought it without hesitation. I know it has found a good home.

patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames