Slow Movin' Day

The crud is still in my throat and now has moved to my lungs. I actually had to lie down for a few hours as I was tired and my chest hurt. I have no idea what the hell this is....allergies, or some strange illness, but I think I am going to HAVE to call the doc.

I did not get much art done today. Redid my etsy banner, put in a few new things to that shop, a few new cards in the Ebay shop, tried to fix my website but that did not work out (just checked, links still not working etc.) and did some work in the studio, but not too much.

Megan dropped Alanna off so that she could spend some time with her friend. Dinner and movie. I figured why not, the poor kid doesn't get out much and she may not be getting out much other than work once chemo starts. She has an oncologist appointment tuesday and a surgeon appointment on friday. I can only hope it goes as well as it can. That is probably why I am sick. The stress and sadness of it all.

Thank God there are only 2 days of school this week. Wednesday is Superintendent's Conference Day. (did I say BORING?)I have 4 days off which will be good, though much of it will be spent frantically in the studio trying to make things for my show the following weekend. I really don't know how much I will be able to get done with all that is going on. I might have to take a day off, but now I have been reluctant to do that since I might need my sick time for Megan. It seems frivolous to take time off to make art. I can always back out, or just show up with what I have. I enjoy the show and it is one that I make decent money at. But how can one make money of there are no goods, LOL.

Here is another one of my encaustic ornaments. I have a few glass slide ornaments on Etsy and will be listing a few more in the next few days. I have a lot of irons in the fire, hopefully it will work out.

Mantra: it all is what it is.

till tomorrow xxx patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames