The Fog


I grabbed my camera as I headed out the door. I had received an online fog advisory, and I was not going to miss out on a great photo op.

The sun took hours to break through, and there were no spectacular rays of light to stun me first thing in the morning, but the ride was still amazing, and here are a few pics shot from my car as I was driving.

My energy tonight went into the blog I wrote for my daughter, who is a veteran of Iraq, a 23 year old mother and wife, and who is battling a rare form of cancer, as well as having other disabilities.

To her my attention and love goes tonight. Head on over to her if you would like, her Meganaid link is on this site. And keep her and her family in your prayers and meditations.

Namaste, Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames