Cycles Gladiator

I came home from a long day at work to clean up the studio a bit. I have decided to hire a student for 2-3 hours a week to do the things that I don't want to do, such as package cards, paint wood forms for ornaments, organize the studio etc. In that time I can design and work of my other art while Jess works on the "small stuff".

I had bought the most wonderful Cabernet Savignon to make homemade sauce with and sip on, Cycles Gladiator, and had a half a glass while I worked. Around 8 pm I felt weird, closed down, and went inside, and headed straight to bed.

I lay in bed feeling horrid, with the splendid smell of Larry's homemade sauce drifting up to torture me. But I had no appetite nor energy to leave my bed.

The past few days I have some kind of intestinal upset-yuck, but worked in spite of it. Plus a headache which I suspect is fall allergy related. It all just caught up with me and knocked me down I think. FLAT.

So off to start the day and hope that I can make it through another 12 hour day!

Till later, P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames