Blue Raincoat



I am listening to old Judy Collins courtesy of some downloads from I-Tunes.

I am in a funk, having had to deal with issues that bring me back to a place I don't want to be. If I think about it too much I get angry and several little emotional monsters rear their heads, awakened by the turn of the cards.

Listening to these songs I try no to think about these little earthquakes that throw me into chaos. The soft mist of sadness dampens the fire of anger and I feel somewhat better.

It is cold and dark, I have put on the heat to take out the chill. The rain drums steadily on the tin roof, and is sometimes heard in between the quiet passages of the music ....Cohen's Blue Raincoat.

"And you treated my woman to a flake of your life
And when she came back she was nobodys wife.

Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth
One more thin gypsy thief
Well I see janes awake --

She sends her regards.
And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
What can I possibly say?
I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you
Im glad you stood in my way.

It's 8:30. It feels like 10. I think I am heading to bed.

patti

Comments

Mateusz said…
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=3vh2mY4uAJo

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames