Another Journey

Tomorrow after school I am getting into my car and heading south. I have spent the evening packing, getting orders together to go out, and I doubt that I will have time to do my lesson plans tonight. That will have to be squeezed in during the day tomorrow. Another day of 10,000 things.

But after that I am heading to help my sister with her 12 and 2 year old as she is having baby Alexander, who will probably be her last child as she is 41.

I am excited about being with the girls, and of being somewhere else. Though I will have responsibilities there, I am leaving all the ones I have here behind. Too much has gone one, too much stress the past several weeks since I have returned from California. It is time to go away again and embark on another journey. I am lucky that I can rapidly discharge my stress when I leave my home. I wish I could find peace there, but I have not figured that out yet.

I have solved my car music problem as I returned the transmitter for the IPOD (dont' bother unless you buy a good one...about 100.00 or so I have heard) and traded it in for the thing that you plug into your IPOD and then the other end is a tape. (25.00) The sound quality of that is much better than the transmitter, and I don't have the patience to be continuously trying to find a station that provides a good signal for the IPOD, especially while I am driving. I still have not pulled the unit from my car to try and fix the CD player, and that won't be for a while. In the meantime, I now have tunes.

I am not sure what I will do in my down time. Explore Pelham? Take a walk? Sit and read? Write? Play on the MAC? Take naps? Compose novelettes in my head? Ruminate on upcoming changes in my life and my purpose and desires?

Stay tuned as I am definately going with all my technology and will be connected. I can't imaging being any other way.

Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames