Angel AND Devil Girl


I posted earlier, and am too tired and crampy to post much again, but I had to post these pictures from my Memorial Day Afternoon barbecue with Alanna and Megan.

Megan is a Veteran of our current disaster of a war, and rather than march in a parade, she opted for a quiet afternoon in mom's backyard, having a few beers, eating some food, and just hanging with family and a few friends.

Thank you Megan for your service to this country, even though the government has not served YOU as well as you have served them. Thank God for community and friends who will indeed take better care of you than the Veteran's Administration does. I hope this changes for our Veterans!!!

Alanna in her coy sweet mood, and Alanna when Mimi (me) told her not to play with the gazing ball, and upon this request Alanna screaming "I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE".

To bed, Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Cucina

Cape Painting

Framing: Sources for Frames